Vacation Rental House in South Iceland

Angebote und Hinweise von gewerblichen Veranstaltern. Hier ist auch explizit Werbung gestattet.
nonnahus
Foss-Anfänger

Vacation Rental House in South Iceland

Beitrag von nonnahus » Mi 13. Okt 2010, 19:52

This newly renovated house is located less than 90 kilometers (56 miles) from Reykjavik, Iceland's capital.
It was originally built in 1967 and was completely renovated in 2008 to become a first class luxury house for the rental market.
The house is located in the country side and is only 46 kilomters from the famous hot spring Geysir and beautiful Gullfoss waterfall. The house is ideal for families.

Bild
The house itself is 126 square meters and includes four bedrooms. It's ideal for up to 10 persons (recommended max 8 person). King-size and queen-size beds as well as two bunk beds (2x 90cm).

Bild
In front of the house is a large 80 square meter terrace with a hot tub (spa). The hot tub is heated with natural hot water.

Bild

You can visit our FlipKey website to read our reviews. Click here.

Two of our reviews:

"I couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous and quiet place to vacation in during our time in Iceland. The house made a nice central base, from which we explored the Ring Road and the South Shore. The views are spectacular, and the house is immaculately clean and comfortable. The hotpot was the perfect spot to rest, relax and watch rainbows appear across the valley."

"A beautiful location, a very nice house and great accommodations. The house is very well equipped and nicely decorated. I especially liked the black and white pictures from the original farm. I would love to go there again and recommend it to everyone."

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

You can book your stay online via our website, or click here to directly go to the booking site.

We are looking forward to see you in Nonnahús!

With kind regards,
Dagur@nonnahus.is
http://www.nonnahus.is